MultiSense Communications has over sixteen years experience in providing videoconferencing and telepresence solutions. We offer our expertise to advise you on the most effective methods of communication.
With the demands of better and faster communication in today’s ever increasing competitive world , the ever growing and changing availability of networks and the proliferation of hardware and software solutions it is essential to select the appropriate and most cost-effective combination for your specific needs.
We undertake an in-depth analysis of your needs and objectives and make recommendations accordingly enabling you to make an informed decision on your investment. We provide demonstrations of solutions and advise on room layout, network and power requirements.
The story does not end when you have made your investment. Our technical staff undertake the installation and our professional trainers attend site to train those who will be using the system including IT and administrative staff. We will also recommend the right service package for you and remain available at any time for advice and assistance.
Our professional services include -
- Pre-sales consultancy to establish your requirements – We like to engage with you in advance of any decisions being taken to assist you in establishing the many benefits and cost savings that can be achieved from an investment in telepresence.
- Room surveys – Where a system installation is large, complex or where there are constraints due to the nature of a building’s construction, we will undertake a room survey. We consider such physical elements as lighting, décor, room shape and size and the position of furniture, for example the boardroom table. We also ascertain the structure and typical content of meetings and how many people will usually participate. We then present you with a detailed report outlining our recommendations to create a really comfortable meeting environment together with the most appropriate and cost-effective solution.
- Demonstrations – MultiSense Communications offer on-site demonstrations of our Polycom HDX high definition telepresence solutions for customers that are considering an investment in videoconferencing and also customers that have videoconferencing systems but want to upgrade to the very latest technology. We also offer “Executive Briefings” at a Polycom briefing centre. This ensures that users experience the natural interaction between remote locations before any investment is made.
- Project Management – Once systems have been ordered our implementation team take over to create detailed implementation plans with you.
- Room Integration – MultiSense Communications has considerable experience in the design and installation of specialist room integration projects. We have provided solutions for many of this country’s leading corporations, educational establishments, Government institutions, NHS operating theatres and Post Graduate Centres. Our expertise also extends to fully integrated solutions for specialist medical applications where infection control is critical. Solutions include plasma displays, LCD displays, front and rear projection systems, or a combination of any.
- Installation – MultiSense Communications Technical Specialists are fully trained and accredited to install all of the voice, video, data and web conferencing solutions. We are also fully accredited to install independent multipoint conferencing servers, network management systems, gatekeepers, recording and streaming solutions, together with administrator training and on-going service and support. This service includes pre-installation consultancy regarding appropriate networks and specific applications.
- Global Fulfillment – Videoconferencing by its very nature can be global, conducting meetings with colleagues, suppliers and customers around the world can offer huge benefits and cost savings. MultiSense Communications works in close partnership with Polycom’s Global Fulfillment Team enabling us to provide, install and support our customers systems anywhere in the world.
- Professional Training – MultiSense Communications employ professional trainers to attend customer sites following installation of the systems to work with system users and administrators, whereas most suppliers only provide an operational overview following the installation.
- Polycom Service Agreements – We utilise the services of Polycom’s global service operation to provide post installation service and support for our customers. This guarantees that you will receive a timely, highly professional service from Polycom’s fully accredited engineers who use spare parts that are current.
- Post Sale Support – Our support team are also always here to assist with support if and when required.