Whilst many organisations have intergrated telepresence into their everyday working practises, for some there still remains a few myths that are serving as a barrier to the adoption of telepresence.
In this document, Polycom have taken five of the most common misconceptions about telepresence and have shown the facts.
- “Telepresence uses too much Bandwidth”
- “Telepresence is only for Executives”
- “Telepresence is too Expensive”
- “Telepresence Systems from Different Vendors don’t Connect”
- “Telepresence Calls can only be made Within my Organisation”